onsdag 25 mars 2009

Leave me alone

Some people have made the misstake to think I'm a good guy, a nice guy. They got it all wrong.

Yesterday when I logged on to the game I was already in a bad mood because issues that has nothing to do with the game.

I do have a life out of the game, really I do.

Just because I don't share my private life with everyone in a game doesnt mean I dont have one.

So, yesterday.

I had been logged in for a whole 10 seconds when I get a tell from this guy, granted I kind of know this guy. Not like we're best friends or anything, but I know who he is, in game.

Guy>> I need your help in 40 min.
Zan>>...what do you need?
Guy>> I need your help to kill King Vinegarroon.
Zan>> Oh, so you want us to duo him then?
Guy>> Umm, no...It takes 18 people to kill him....
Zan>> My point exactly, what do you need me for?
Guy>> Well, come as Bard.
Zan>> ...
Zan>> You are in a HNMLS, those guys do that kinda stuff every day...
Guy>> Last time we killed him I was the only Bard.
Guy>> Come Bard, see you in 40 minutes. AFK til then.

Now maybe I missed something somewhere, but I'm pretty sure the conversation above did not include me saying "Sure I'll be there, there is nothing I'd rather do than spend hours and hours camping an NM from which I gain nothing from killing!"

The people who are in a HNMLS either enjoy one or both of these things.

1. Staring at their screen for several hours waiting on an NM to spawn out of nowhere.

2. Getting whatever gear the forementioned NM drops.

This usually means that even if they dont really enjoy the first option, they still think its worth it because of the second option.

I however would not mind getting whatever gear that might drop from HNM's, however I dont think the gear is worth the time and effort put into it. If I did, I'd join a HNMLS.

Makes sense?

So, if I'm not prepared to spend countless of hours to get that gear for myself, why would I spend countless hours in getting it for someone else?

Besides, this guy is a part of a HNMLS, if I somehow forgot to mention that before. If they can't come up with enough people on the right type of jobs to kill HNM's, then maybe they should reconsider killing those type of monsters, and NOT trying to have people outside their linkshell to come and help them (i.e me).

The very first day I feel the urge to waste my time staring at the screen for hours, waiting on an NM to spawn along with 5-7 other linkshells that are all trying to claim it before you do, I'll let you know. seriously, you'd be the first one to know. I promise.

Until that day, please leave me out of your HNM stuff.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar