fredag 20 mars 2009

Player warning!

One of the FFXI forums I follow daily has gone mad lately. Every second post people makes starts with: Player warning !

Ok, some of the warnings is about this or that guy stealing this or that item, but to be fair, most of the people that got their stuff stolen have no one else but themselves to blame.

Oh, you traded this guy 5 million gil and he promised you to get you this or that weapon but never showed up? Player warning!

If you're stupid enough to give someone gil for something they have yet to give you, guess who's fault that is?

Yours.

Although it seems like alot of the player warnings are about people that dont play the game the way others expect them to, or dont have the gear others expect of them.

Some quotes:

"This guy is the biggest crybaby on Quetz! By far one of the biggest cry babies I've ever seen on a game. This guy can't have a personal conversation with somebody, he has to go as far as saying everything in /say. He's an attention and thrives on drama! He'll pay outrageous amounts for cheap crafting items, yet cry's when you try to bazaar something he wants that's 10k over the AH price.

When you see this guy just give him a good /slap."

You all got warned by this guy now? He must be a terrible person. OMG He's talking in /say! How dare he! Warning!

"Player is 75 thf.
Camping V.Bow he comes talking crap to me.
I have 2 friends with me, we comment back, he then thinks he sees fit to /shout noob repeatedly for 5min.

No one was in the zone but us, but still, thats un called for."

What a scum! I hope someone called a GM on him and that he got perma banned. Shouting noob in an empty zone? Atleast shout somewhere where lots of people can hear it, like Whitegate. Warning!

"Vanna, he/she will take a SS of your SS if you use Windower or anything else "third party". She is mailing them to SE Special task force. So beware even though I don't think you will get banned for Windower since it does nothing bad like "Speed hacks" or stuff that."

Wow, here is someone trying to report you for doing something that is agains ToS, bad person! Very very bad person! Warning!

"Majjick, Fatalis, and Kennn overcamp parties and convince others to join them saying 'we were here first'. I was first invited to one of Fatalis's overcamp parties and Fatalis said 'the other party is about to leave', I asked the party and they said no, they had no intention to leave. Then Fatalis said his group was there first and the other party was overcamping him. I didn't want to be a part of the drama, so I left Fatalis' party. A week later I am at the pudding camp with a full party for 4 hours, then Fatalis, Majjick, and Kennn (all same LS) arrived and began overcamping us on purpose. These are sad sad souls that make the world a more stressful and conflict-filled place, please avoid them and don't support their disrespect."

He took my toy! I had it first! mommy tell him!

I could go on posting these quotes all day, but I think you get the point by now. What do these people expect other people to do about these warnings? So, you had a bad experience with this person? Well maybe you are the only one who had bad experience with him/her. All these warnings seems like nothing more than childish whining to me. Guess what? Use /blacklist add name. Stay away from whoever annoys you, the world dont care if someone called you noob in an empty zone.

Player warning: Zan

"He is making fun of my player warnings on his blog" Warning!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar