måndag 30 mars 2009

Ok I get it

So, incase that anyone didn't noticed I have been leveling Black Mage for awhile. To be more specific to level 66. During these 66 levels, I have had maybe 3 parties, the rest I have been soloing.

Pets, as I have said before.

Many times during my killings of bunnies I have asked myself, why dont Black Mages get invites to parties?

Now, I may not have the answer for that. What I did find out the hard way is why there is so few Black Mage parties.

The other day I got an invite to a Black Mage party, and now it seems like a good idea to solo. Now I dont ask alot of people, I dont ask that they have the very best, or the very most expensive gear. I dont have that myself.

What I do expect of people is that they have the very basix gear for their job, and now the basics about how to play their job.

I dont expect to get an invite to a Black Mage party, and be the only one who knows what I'm doing.

3 of 4 did not have elemental staffs, not even the non high qualtiy ones. Can you guess who the 4th was?

Yeah, me.

Another thing I dont expect is to get invited to a Black Mage party with a bunch of Black Mage's that have no clue about how timed nuking works.

If you are a Black Mage over level 50, you do have elemental staffs, and you do know what time nuking is. If not, change job.

For those of you that havent lv Black Mage, time nuking is when 1 party member decide a certain time when all the Black Mage's are supposed to start casting their spell. This is so that all the spells hit the monster at the same time and die before it gets the chance of killing someone.

You dont have a time carre that acts like this.

Guy>> 53
Guy>> i mean 13
Guy>>I meant 03 haha!
Guy>> Oh no cancel..
Guy>> Nevermind, dont cancel.
Guy>> Why the hell did you guys cancel!?

You dont have to be a Black Mage to see whats wrong with that. After awhile with this guy calling times like that, some people decided it was better to just cast whenever. Oh, and the time calling guy refused to let anyone else call the time as well.

Ok so I got it! Solo....

I'd rather get killed by a bunny because I did something stupid than get killed by an overgrown worm beause 5 other people are stupid. Atleast when the bunny kill me I have no one to blame but myself....

...And maybe the goblin who owns the bunny.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar