söndag 5 april 2009

Whats wrong with people?

Now a couple of times on one of my favourite FFXI forums I've seen posts about people that got hurt or died in real life.

I don't get it.

Who gave you the right to put this persons personal life out there on the internet? Someones personal medical state. This or that guy is in a coma because of this or that.

Seriously.

"Send PM to me about how you feel about this"

Why?

Is it just me?

about 99.99% of the people that reads this forum does not know this guy in real life, why share the personal stuff about him/her with them?

Maybe I'm weird, but if I got really ill and ended up in the hospital, I'd like my loved ones next to me, I would not want me personal medical condition to be discussed on a public forum. If I wanted to tell anyone in game about it, I would do so myself. Infact, I'd be rather pissed off if someone shared my personal stuff with a bunch of people I dont know and dont wanna know in real life.

Oh, you have no one close to you, no one to come visit you? It's ok, because a bunch of people on the internet is talking about you. Feel better now?

Didn't think so.

Got hit by an STD last saturday?

No worries, everyone in game knows about it.

Atleast now they know who not to have virtual sex with in game.

Is there something wrong with keeping the real life and the game separated? Or atleast leave it up the the person it concerns and their family to decide if it's something they wanna share with the whole world.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar